Sunday, May 1, 2011

Three of My Miniature Paintings Are Currently Hanging at the Seaside Art Gallery, Nags Head, NC-You Can Visit the Show On-Line!

I currently have three paintings in the 20th Annual International Miniature Art Show, Seaside Art Gallery, Nags Head, NC. You can view the entire show on line! To see the show, visit:
http://seasideart.com/miniature-show/miniature-art-show-gallery

Artists are listed alphabetically, my three pieces are "Serenity" (Lowlands Gorilla), "White Lace and Lillies", and "Prairie Bonnet".

More information about the show is at this link:
http://seasideart.com/events/annual-international-miniature-art-show

I am thrilled to see that "White Lace and Lillies" has already sold! My sincere thanks to the gallery for a wonderful opportunity to display my miniatures. The on-line gallery is wonderful, lots of beautiful paintings!

Now, I'm off to my easel (after chores, of course...!). Yesterday I spent the entire day in my little, (but expanding) flower beds. I have a pretty purple iris blooming this morning! I'm almost glad we're having rain today, slinging bags of mulch and placing river rock is hard work :)

Cheers!
Luann

No comments:

Post a Comment