Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Meadow Dreams" Wins Award at 2013 MPSGS show in Washington, DC

I am pleased that two of my paintings were juried into the 2013 Miniature Painters, Sculptors & Gravers Society (MPSGS) of Washington, DC. "Meadow Dreams" won an Award of Merit, and I am very excited that both paintings sold at the Collector's Preview on Saturday.

"Meadow Dreams"
Oil, Award of Merit
I don't know why I love to paint furry, sleepy foals, but this is one of my very favorite paintings. I'm so happy it's gotten a loving new home!

"Morning Eyes"
2" x 3" oil
This young lady has such beautiful eyes, and such a soulful expression, what a delight it was to paint!
 
 This is an outstanding show of miniature paintings, at a gorgeous venue. Thank you to all of the hard working individuals who make this show such a success! I wish I could have attended the opening weekend with fellow miniature artist friends. I hope they are having a fabulous time in our Capital City.

A link to the MPSGS show website:
http://www.mpsgs.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment